11 months ago

Competition: Vetlanda - Sandvikens AIK live streaming bandy

http://live.welcome.bet/1940571s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1940571s215

Atalanta - Sampdoria match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Atalanta has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (61%), has a small chance of win league (15%).
  • Sampdoria has a small chance of relegated (9%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (4%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Atalanta is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Sampdoria is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Sampdoria could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Atalanta have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Atalanta is certain favorite.
  • In this match Atalanta is certain favorite.
  • Last 17 head-to-head matches Atalanta won 6 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 16-15.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Atalanta won 4 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 10-6.

    Fulham - Crystal Palace match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Super game between a mid-table team and the outsider (ranked 20 in the zone Relegation to Championship and 14).
  • Fulham has a good chance of relegated (56%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Crystal Palace has a chance of relegated (20%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Both teams are in bad shape now.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Fulham won 2 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 10-9.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Fulham won 1 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 6-6.

    Genoa - Inter match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Genoa has a chance of relegated (27%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Inter has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (75%), has a chance of win league (25%).
  • Genoa is in real good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Inter is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Inter could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Inter is indisputable favorite.
  • Last 18 head-to-head matches Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 14-32.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 8-8.

    Other matches:

    https://sportmaster2014.mystrikingly.com/blog/watch-weymouth-vs-oxford-city-live

    https://sportmaster2014.mystrikingly.com/blog/watch-stream-aldershot-town-vs-woking-october-24-2020

    http://arodelpi1988-blog.logdown.com/posts/8179343

    http://myfolio.com/art/jqh41nt47z

    https://jennifermiln450834.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/10/22/top-sport-tips-on-lemgo-vs-tusem-essen/

  • ← Watch MOK Rijeka vs Marsonia livestream 23.10.2020 FC Seoul vs Gangwon <LiVeStReaM> →