11 months ago

Competition: Razma - Leung livestream 10/23/2020

http://live.welcome.bet/1939605s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1939605s215

Kuivenhoven - Noguera match overview, prediction&tips

  • Kuivenhoven could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Kuivenhoven will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Recently, the players did not play each other.

    Hopp - Klaasen match overview, prediction&tips

  • Recent matches Hopp is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Klaasen could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match the chances to win of both players are almost equal.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Hopp won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 6-3.

    Genoa - Inter match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Genoa has a chance of relegated (27%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Inter has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (75%), has a chance of win league (25%).
  • Genoa is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Inter is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Inter could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Inter is absolute favorite.
  • Last 18 head-to-head matches Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 14-32.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 8-8.

    Other matches:

    http://sungmardily1979-blog.logdown.com/posts/8182642

    https://debbie302l4l3.tumblr.com/post/632724315092189184/watch-stream-barcelona-real-madrid-october-23

    http://sosogoti1971-blog.logdown.com/posts/8182787

    https://qosubordi.tumblr.com/post/632732258233712640/live-streaming-razma-leung-darts-23102020

    https://brandonparker.tribe.so/post/5f925c3191e12e2fe4fd8683

  • ← Al Ahly Cairo vs Wydad Casablanca Live Stream! Tondela vs Portimonense [livestream] →