11 months ago

Competition: Torslanda v Göteborg livestream 10/23/2020

http://live.welcome.bet/1938849s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1938849s215

Man Utd - Chelsea match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Man Utd has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of qualify for ucl (36%), has a very small chance of win league (5%).
  • Chelsea has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of qualify for ucl (40%), has a very small chance of win league (5%).
  • Man Utd is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Chelsea is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recently Man Utd have a series of guest games.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 25 head-to-head matches Man Utd won 7 matches, drawn 8 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 33-35.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Man Utd won 3 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 13-9.

    Barcelona - Real Madrid match overview, prediction&tips

  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • Real Madrid could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Barcelona will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 60 head-to-head matches Barcelona won 27 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 33 matches and goals 4695-4945.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Barcelona won 18 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 12 matches and goals 2374-2403.

    Genoa - Inter match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Genoa has a chance of relegated (27%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Inter has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (75%), has a chance of win league (25%).
  • Genoa is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Inter is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Inter could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Inter is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Last 18 head-to-head matches Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 14-32.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 8-8.

    Other matches:

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11590703/watch-kortrijk-anderlecht-live-23-10

    https://lucero3t59wv.tumblr.com/post/632720055436722176/stream-online-bayern-m%C3%BCnchen-vs-olympiacos

    https://haydenoldman213941.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/10/23/122910

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11590141/live-streaming-torslanda-goeteborg-2

    http://myfolio.com/art/591s03v1aw

  • ← Mors - GOG livestream 23.10.2020 Varaždin vs Slaven Belupo Live Stream 23.10.2020 →